Latest version of this policy:
1. HOW I COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
1.1. Direct Collection
I collect information which you provide directly to me. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to have access to newsletter, comments or contact form. This include following type of information:
- Newsletter – name and email adress
- Comments – name and email adress
- Contact form – name and email adress
1.2. Indirect collection
In some instances, website collects following information automatically:
- Device and Usage Information – as it is true of most websites, dawidchudek.com gather certain information automatically when you visit my website and store it in log files on server. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), data about the device, operating system version, mobile network, unique device identifiers, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), geographic location. Server log files will not be analysed for personal data. I do not allocate this personal data to specific persons at any time or aggregate this data with data from other sources
- Analytics. I’m using third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour pattern. I’m doing this to check website’s performance and to improve content on the website. This information is only processed in a way that does not directly identify anyone
2. HOW I USE INFORMATION
I’m using information about you to:
- Send you information about new content on website, my products and services and other news and information I think will interest you
- Respond to your questions
- Respond to your comments and to gather feedback about blog posts
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with this website, track visitors’ movements around my website and gather demographic information about our visitors as a whole.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of this website and others
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- In situation when you publish a comment on my website your name and information when you post comment is visible for others visitors of website. I have the right to moderate comments before they are visible
- I share personal information with vendors and service providers that need access information in order to perform services for me. This include web hosting, analytics and newsletter. The main service provider for newsletter is UAB „MailerLite”, Paupio 28, Vilnius, Lithuania, 302942057, LT100007448516 and server provider is ADMIN.NET.PL Tomasz Rzepka Arkadiusz Nowara S.C. ul. Bitwy Pod Monte Cassino 5/198 33-100 Tarnów NIP: 8733250257 REGON: 122662465 VAT UE: PL8733250257
- I may share personal information if I believe that your actions are inconsistent with my user agreements or policies, if I believe that you have violated the law, or if I believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of my website, our users, the public, or others.
4. YOUR PREFERENCES
- Newsletter. You may opt out of receiving newsletter from me – by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email I send.
- Cookies. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. When you visit website for the first time you have also option to change your cookies preferences. Anytime also you can change change settings of cookies. Find out more about cookies, including how to disable/enable and delete them, at the following website www.aboutcookies.org
- Comments. If you would like to correct or delete your comments, please contact me at email@example.com
5.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Where I provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisations processes personal information. I encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
6. HOW INFORMATION IS STORED AND PROTECTED
Website dawidchudek.com uses industry-standard SSL certificates to encrypt website traffic to safeguard all data sent and received. Service providers who might have access to your data in order to provide services on my behalf will be contractually obliged to keep such data in confidence, provide adequate data security measures, and may not use that data for any other purpose. However, I cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information because no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. The personal data from contact form and logs are stored on website server’s; personal data from newsletter is stored on newsletter service provider (MailerLite)
7. GDPR RIGHTS AND INFORMATION
7.1 Your rights
Subject to certain limitations you have following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like to exercise any of above please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint to a data protection authority about the processing of personal data by me.
7.2 Legal bases for processing
I process your personal data in reliance on the following lawful bases:
- When I have your consent to do so – e.g. when you sign up for newsletter, post a comment or contact me using contact form
- When I have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data to maintain and improve my website (log files on server)
7.3 How long I keep your personal data
I retain your personal data for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, unless we are required or permitted by law to keep the personal data for longer.
- Newsletter – personal data is stored as long as you decide to opt-out from newsletter. You can do this by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email I send.
- Contact form – correspondence history is stored as long as it is required for query which you have sent to me. Data is deleted after 2 years of last interaction unless you request to erase it.
- Comments – they are stored as long as comments remain functional on website unless to request to erase your comments.
- Log files – Log files are deleted after 90 days.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
You can contact me by sending an email to email@example.com